Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, now that it seems I am losing my health insurance and need another back surgery, here is my trap gun to help finance it. Beretta 682 Gold top single combo. Barels are both 32". Lever is to the right, locks up tight. A few small nicks on the top of the stock are about the only cosmetic flaws. Comes with 3 Briley extended chokes F, IM, and M, and 3 flush chokes IC, M, and M. I have never sold a gun in this fashion so any advice would be appreciated. I have bought 3 from gunbroker and have 100% rating there. I can't take CC, but will accept bank check or postal money order.

Price is 1850.00 shipped in factory Beretta hard case. Also it has a limb saver white line trap pad on it now, that's less than a month old.

Any questions my email is [email protected] just put beretta in the subject so it doesn't get deleted, or PM here. I am located in NW Bama and would love to do a FTF and would be willing to drive 250 miles to meet for such.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No there are 4-5 small nicks on the top of the comb. Also forgot to add this gun has a Graco adjustable plate on it that adjusts for LOP, angle, and height.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since some have asked about the graco, the stock hasnt been cut, LOP will go from 14 7/8"-16" in this set up. And here are some pics of the lil nicks and the graco.

·
Registered
60 Posts
IS your gun still for sale? I would like to know how much shooting it has seen and if you bought it new and stuff like that. I am interested in a gun like this. thanks pete

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale, I bought it used this past July, and have shot maybe 2000 or so rounds through it since then and it is mechanically sound. Lever to the right, no rust, bores clean and shiny.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Arnie, Mobil chokes. Someone told me the gun was made in 1995 by the markings on the underside of the bbl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.