Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"682 34/32, good choke selection, unaltered except for Phillip Crenwelge Releases. If you want pull, I'll have the gun go thru him to reset them to original. He makes a great release trigger in all guns. Very clean. Comb set to about 1-3/8" as you see it. the gun has no marks. Very clean, very ready to shoot." $2,950 shipped to your FFL

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM replied to. Still available.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would like to keep as combo. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer but I have too much invested.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The truth is that what we have invested in things has no bearing on the price we can get. The market dictates what we can get in spite of the fact that we may have spent more than it is worth today. It is a difficult lesson but one that many home and gun owners have learned over the past couple of years as prices have fallen and continue to do so. I have a safe full of guns that cost way more than I can get for them now. If you want to convert the gun to cash you will need to sell at the "market", what ever that is.
Doug

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doug,

I understand and am well aware,,,,but I do not need to sell for health reasons and will wait until I get the price I want. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Good decision as it is a very nice looking set. I was just venting a little frustration about faling prices in general and having invested in good faith in a market for many things that has dropped for reasons beyond our control.
Doug

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Bigdog...

That's a great price (more than fair). I'm trying to talk my daughter into buying it....maybe she will before it's gone???

Best of luck.

Curt

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gone! Thanks to all who had interest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.