Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S is a Beretta 391 Mobile Choke Urika Trap. The gun has the 32" MOBIL CHOKE step rib trap barrel which has been ported by Angle Port and comes with five Angle Port Chokes. The gun has a MnteCarlo type stock. The LOP is currently 14.5 with a one inch Beretta pad. The gun according to the previous owner had a trigger job done by Angle Port and is set at 4 pounds. The gun also has a stock weight. Trigger Shoe,forearm weight and Angle Port closer. I do not have the Beretta original case. The gun does have some dings in the stock from being in the gun racks and a spot on the right side of stock which shows a duller finish from the original finish which is gloss. I tried to show the spot in pictures however it would not come out. Price is $850.00 PLUS SHIPPING/Insurance to your FFL in lower 47. No Cailfornia sales unless your FFL will accept from a Non FFL. Any question or to purchase please contact me thru my PM
Might consider trades for a 391 sporting, remington Competition 1100, + or - $ ?.
I might even consider trading the Trap barrel off of this gun for a 30" Mobile Choke sporting barrel.

Thanks,
Johnny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts