Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Beretta 391 Trap Gold Sport, black receiver engraved with gold lettering, 30" mobilchoke, M/C stock, jeweled bolt, very nice wood (real, not xtra-grain.) Includes factory case, shims, 5 chokes, etc., overall really nice condition except for a scratch on the receiver near the safety (see pics.) Stock uncut/unaltered, 14.75" lop, $850 plus shipping to your FFL. PM or email with questions.
Someone asked how old it is. The date stamp is BP, which I believe makes it a 2001.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I may be wrong , but looking at the stock & the word sport on the receiver , I don't think the gun is a trap gun---IMHO it appears to be a sporting clays gun.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
The proof in the pudding at this point does the serial # on the barrel match the receiver?

Phil Berkowitz

·
Vendor
7,098 Posts
i shudnt get in here but- here is a picture(lightened) of a stock from a 391 trap forsale on another post-- the second picture is an exploded, cropped view of this "sport" trap--- beretta's monte carlo trap stocks are raised very slightly---this aint nothing to me but, both look the same to me!!it's a nice gun happy shooting

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is not a sporting gun.
It is a trap gun.
It has that subtle montecarlo that all the 391 traps have.
Here is another picture. I've tried to show the montecarlo a little better. Sorry it didn't show up better in the earlier post.

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.