Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this barrel for a friend. I have it in my possession and can answer any questions and provide additional pictures. It is a Beretta ported X Super Trap 34" MOBIL choke barrel. It has a matte finish and is in excellent condition. It came off a 682 that is being put up for sale with the O/U barrel only. It is a MONO TOP - 12ga. 2 3/4.
Since owning the gun (2003) he has never shot this barrel and I would put it pretty close to new condition. I don't know what to ask but have been told around $800. If you're interested, pm me with your best offer over $500! Thanks! Yvonne

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey there! I bet you're not missing the snow from back here in Mass! I do believe that the porting is factory on the X Super Trap barrel.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Yes Yvonne...it is factory porting...the GoldX 682 Supertraps and ST390 Supertraps as did both models in the SuperSporting version came with it..it was discontinued once the Gold E's and 391s came out...keep this for future ref Todd

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Calvin ~ I spoke to the gentleman I'm selling this for and he was under the impression it was factory porting. I appreciate your clarification :) While I was speaking to him he said he would take "Best Offer" on the barrel. He also has a 682 with o/u barrels he wants to sell. When I get time later, I'll photograph it and maybe someone wants to buy the whole package or the barrel separate, etc.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am sorry for my mistake. when I bought my 682 Gold E I was told Beretta does not offer factory porting. thank you for the correction Calvin. Todd.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going on EBay at the end of the week! Any offers?

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The barrel has been
sold pending funds.

I'll get some pictures up of the 682 o/u this weekend. Thank you for your interest!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.