Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale we have my Beretta 303 3" Mag, 28" mobile choke gun. The gun is mint and shows only they lightest of use. Receiver is perfect, blueing on barrel is perfect, trigger blueing is perfect. Stock has been upgraded to Ducks Unlimited 303 Wood. The wood has some light dings here and there, nothing that shows up on pics:0) Some of the nicest you will see on a 303. The LOP is 14 7/8" to a 1" Kickeez Pad. The trigger has been tuned by Angleport, so it is nice and crisp. Barrel has had forcing cone lengthened by Angleport as well, other than that the barrel is untouched.

The gas ports have not been touched, it cycles 2 3/4 Dram 1oz just fine will not cycle 7/8". You could open up one of the the gas ports and cycle 7/8's if you wish. Gun comes with flush mount Skeet, IC, Mod and IM. I just changed out all the springs today with new J&P springs. These guns are getting next to impossible to find in this condition. This one needs nothing!! I am asking $1250 firm.

Bryce 720-560-5946

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, the rib measures 1/4". All PM's responded to. Might be open to some trades as well.

Thanks, Bryce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts