Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 30" all origianl factory 30" sporter is in excellent condition with very very little use. Almost zero wear on ejection port and inside frame. It is a 30" wide rib mobil choke barrel with no mods. Factroy original pad. The stock has a few very minor marks and one scratch that is about an inch long that can be seen in the pictures. These are about extinct. It comes with no chokes or box. I have not seen one in this condition in several years. 1250.00 delivered to your FFL.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The pic of the left side of receiver is not bluing wear it is camera flash/light reflection.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jack i want to sell just not for what you want to give. You know as well as anyone you won't find one of these a year and maybe longer if you are looking hard. They are just about extinct in this condition. 1250.00 and i will ship it to you. You can still double your money after Briley does the mods to it.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jack has Briley do their package deal and then does an adjustable comb and sells thenm for 2500.00. And i never said it doubled the "value" just that he doubled the price.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Just to add a note to this Jack has barrels cryo first then backbored and a set of custom chokes made builds customized stocks with reducers adj combs new reciol pads fitted plus custom porting and forearm weight plus shipping. It is a full on race gun when he is finished barrel work and other mods are app 1100.00 alone and he does very nice work and starts with mint plus guns not well shot 303's. He also fits the gun to the customer and makes sure the gun is correct for that buyer. A lot of money for a 303 but serious sporting clay shooters are buying them they feel it is worth the money. Your view may differ but it is not just a backbored 303. Jack comes to Florida in the winter and I have watched him build these guns and they are fine shooting guns. Several master class shooters have put their K and P guns away and shoot a JACK O MATIC

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will sell this gun completely tricked out with barrel package and bolt closer as well as a mag cap weight and an adjustable comb and a kick eez pad of choice cut to buyers requested lop for 2000.00. Saves someone 500.00. We can call it a BAD O MATIC if a name helps.

·
Registered
308 Posts
F/S BERETTA 303 SPORTER 30

Anthony Matarese Jr -- World class sporting shooter shoots a 391 with the mobil choke barrel and he claims that the mobil choke barrel shoots better than the backbored optima barrel( from his forum on shotgun world.com)seem to me that it would be worth more if you left the barrel alone.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
F/S BERETTA 303 SPORTER 30

I have to agree with Anthony. All my barrels are factory bore mobil chokes as well. But some guys think the more you spend and do to gun the better it makes it. If anyone knows where a 303 sporter in this condition is for sale let me know. Just like to see if anyone on here can locate another one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.