Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new 303 special trap 30 in full choke very nice wood i would say it is around 95 to 98% i would like 550.00 + shipping thanks i am located in central ill

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hi, If the deal falls through, I will take it. I need an action for a gun I am building up. Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
150 Posts
I do not want to step on someone else's post but I also have a 303 special trap for sale. It is 30" non-ported barrell and an adjustable comb stcck. i will take $550.00 for it. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send pics. Thank you.

Clyde K

·
Registered
150 Posts
I forgot to mention in my oeiginal ost that the barrell is choke tubed with 3 choke tubes. I will split the shipping with any buyer.

Clyde K

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mulchanta, ''SOLD'' I emailed you yesterday afternoon then again today. I am looking to buy a 303 trap for my son. yours looks like it will work for him. Contact me and let me know where to send the check. Ray

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Jeff - Just saw your post regarding the 303. I have a beautiful A303 with 32" full barrel, MC stock, Carey closer, magazine mounted C&H mercury recoil reducer and concave white stripe recoil pad. We had talked a while back about a swap, let me know if you have any interest. Don

·
Registered
453 Posts
Clyde, I did get your email about the pad. I will put a new pad on it for him. I am having a hard time emailing back to you. Please call me 925 283 5638 or send me your number, I will call you. I will then send you a check. Ray

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hey Clyde???? I e-mailed you within minutes of your posting that I wanted the gun. Did you not get mty e-mail? Jeff

·
Registered
339 Posts
superjeff, he probably wanted to sell it to someone who would shoot it,, rather than someone who would wait 30 days and sell it for a profit. Amazing how many "gun dealers" there are on this site!!!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Thanks Mark, I never thought to look in shotgun sports. I am sure the gunclub has a copy. I used to take it but didn't renew. I will check for it tonight at the club.Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.