Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE
2(two) 40 round AR-15 Mags $75.00 each

10(ten) 30 round AR-15 Mags used Military $40.00 each

Send PM

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
This must be Rich219 or GW22 (using a different name)trying to make such money out of a crisis- are you kidding me with those prices?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not either one of those gentlemen. I cut my personnal stock in half and if I wait longer they could be higher price. If they don't sell they don't eat much unless I use them.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Seriously, Gene, have you been checking the prices on these? I have 10 or so 30rd. mags that I might let go at a profit also. I prefer the 20's myself.

Steve

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It must be a very cold winter in some parts of the US. I have not seen so much trashing of other peoples threads.

Gene, you have no room to talk regarding asking prices. Some of your previous 'for sale' postings have been 'pie in the sky' prices.

Guys, if you don't like the offers, move on. But keep the negativity to yourselves.

Bernie

·
Banned
486 Posts
Bought a AR during the panic, 1000 rounds of 223 and 2 mags of 30 rounders, and sold it 2 days later for the same price to a car salesman in the panic, if their banned we legally cant use them any way, and because my love for guns is great, I dont see a pratical use for a AR in the house. Ill settle for a hand gun or or saw off one of my pumps. Dont get me wrong, i like guns, just addicted to shotguns and hunting rifles, more pratical and useful.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It saddens me to see such a post as the one by 4painter. Have you ever heard the phrase "the nose of the camel in the tent"? All of us gun owners have to stick together and concede nothing. These so called assault rifles are nothing more than a semi automatic rifle firing a 55 grain sporting bullet. Great for coyotes and varmints.

Please people don't give in just because you don't like the way they look.

This is going to be a tough fight for our second amendment rights. Stand together and stand firm.

Art

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just came home from a gun show today. 30 round mags are all over the show for $30.00 each. I did notice that ammo and mags have been retagged with new higher prices. The price of center fire ammo is going through the roof. It seems to be panic buying!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Buster1652(Art),

Thank You. I see you understand. I'm appalled at the self proclaimed pro gun folks that have taken to kicking us under the bus lately. It's not about some rifle with a different appearance, it's about our gun rights. It's about supporting other gun owners and their interests even if they differ from yours. These anti gun idiots are looking for a scape goat and using our rights as a shoe horn. We have to stick together as one voice. I do own some of these guns on the proposed ban lists and I argue they DO have a useful purpose and its not hunting as neither is the 2nd Amendment Is about hunting. It's about being able to protect my family and myself from the evils whatever they may be.

Time to stick together like never before!!!!!

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
grntitan, they're not pro-gunners. Their latent anti-gun tendencies have come out and they've proven they are gun banners.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The current proposal is to ban thumb hole sticks as well. I'm sure a 3 gunner would stand behind a shooter with a BT100 thumb hole. UNITED WE STAND! Good luck with your sale sir.

Chris

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
It appears that the ar mag listings on ebay got canceled (Imagine that)I found 12 30rd mags for 15.00 ea. Thats all the shop had. Owner didnt think he was going to order anymore. Said his supplier is swamped with back orders It seems like people are in a buying panic

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fast gun you got a great deal. The sites that have them on back order most likly won't have the new supply at the old price if they have any at all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.