Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale several different items.
All items are as new condition unless otherwise stated.
#1) Vortex Diamondback 10x42 binoculars. These are waterproof and rubber armored .
Perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. Price is $150 and $10 shipping to lower 48 states.

#2) Nikon Action 8x40 binoculars,rubber armored. Perfect cosmetically and mechanically.
Priced at $65 plus $10 shipping to lower 48 states.

#3) Field&Stream 8x32 waterproof mini binoculars. Rubber armored and again perfect condition!
No neck strap . Priced is $45 plus $10 shipping to lower 48 states.

#4) Garmin Etrex Legend. Color is blue and condition is as new. No manual.
Only $60 and $5. shipping to lower 48 states.

#5) Benchmade Folding Knive. Model154CM (Mel Pardue Design). The blade and mechanics are perfect. It has a very few cosmetic scratches on the handles exterior finish. Priced is $125 plus $5 shipping to lower 48 states. Will not sell to Cal. or NYC residents.

Thank you for looking.

map

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please excuse me, but I was informed that any knife with an "assisted self opener" was illegal to own in California and NYC. without dealer paperwork. I was told that it must be purchased and registered with an authorized dealer. Maybe I was misinformed and if so I do apologize. Still for sale and over $200. new today. By the way, thanks for the "insult" !!!

map

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Hey map:
I think the model # you gave for the knife is in fact the type of steel used to make the blade.

From Benchmade's website - 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.

Might be interested in the knife - maybe a photo would help.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jack! How are ya? Hope all is well. What's up? Did you want to talk?
If so, let me know and I will call you tomorrow. Thanks man!

map

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Gene. Thanks for the info. Bought it years back and that is all that is stated on the blade. It has a partially serrated blade and it is completely black oxide coated. Will definately take some pictures tomorrow and post them.
Again thanks for the input.

map

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got cha now Jack. Thought you meant I was number one!!! I will do another 10% off for you, because you have bought so much "good stuff" from me in the past.
So, $135. plus shipping. These Vortex binoculars are awesome for the money. $250-$300 used on ebay. Look 'em up! Let me know ole buddy. Thanks Jack.

map

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.