Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
19,663 Posts
BE... You may have a fetish to deal with. Tell me, if these are "slightly worn (I believe you) what is your daily wear? Like you i feel like less a man if I do not have a decent watch on my wrist. I have two that I switch back and forth on, the toughest being a Seiko diver watch, and the othr a GMT that often stops due to lack of movement.

Jack

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The watch disease seems to be similar to the gun disease. In fact I think it is one and the same. A lot of shooters I know, like me, have many watches.

Further, I want the Citizen, but I'm not a diver so, I'm not sure I can justify buying it. It is a great price though...

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
I admit to having a watch fetish of sorts - I used to buy myself a new Seiko Kenetic every year or so but since buying my second Citizen EcoDrive two years ago, I haven't even thought about another watch. The perpetual calendar eliminates all the 28, 29 and 30-day month adjustments and all I would have to do is adjust it for the semi-annual time changes. But since I decline to observe the fall time change, I don't even have to do that!

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.