Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late 80s 687EELL 34" top single. Excellent condition w/ 99% blue. Recently fully mechanically refurbished by Phillip. Wood refinished by Larry Garroutte of Cor-Kel Arms in flat oil like current high grade Berettas. Gun looks and functions as new. Ken Rucker adj. comb and new Kickeze Rocker to 14 1/2".Barrel is untouched factory original, .724 bore w/ .042 choke. Cased in Beretta hard case. You won't find a better one. Will get pictures this weekend. $2500 plus $50 shipping. I will also sell just this mint barrel w/ the case for $750. Trading gun in on Monday. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob - I would be interested if I had the O/U barrel. As is I would sell/trade just the mint single barrel and include the new Beretta case for $795 or a 32" O/U barrel. Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ian - I really don't want to part the gun out unless I had firm commitments for all of the pieces. If somebody else w/more time on their hands wants to do it, fine. I will leave it up for a week and then off to Jaquas. I just bought a rifle from them today and owe them some money. The receiver however is a work of art done when they were hand engraved.
Thanks for asking.
Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
are you sure it's a fully hand engraved? and not a part machine and some hand detailing...
if its a full hand engraved, I might just buy all of it, but I'm interested in everything but the barrel

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know. They say the old ones were "hand engraved", but probably were machined and followed up w/ some hand work. Beautiful piece thou. Everyone wants the receiver and wood. Aren't there any long range 68x game players out there? The barrel walls look like they are 1/4 " thick. Will trade it in next Monday if not gone by the weekend. Not collecting any longer, just shooting.
Mark

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
My EELL has the identical scenes and a signature just to the right of the trigger guard " Bottega C. Giovanilli" Don't know if it's hand done or not. Mike

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys - As to the engraving, all I know is what I have read. I know far more about P guns than I do about B guns and would defer to the expertise on this Forum. I don't want to mislead anyone but from somewhere I got the idea that the older EELLs had handwork along w/ the SOs.
Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.