Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
Beretta 682 topsingle combo 32”/34”
factory chokes w/ case
2 briley extended skeet chokes
5 angle port chokes (10,15,20,25, and 35 restrictions) in case
Large Americase double o/u trap model (top compartment has some partitions out so an auto will fit)
Aluminum replacement comb hardware from Joel Etchen more stable/ adj. than the cheap factory plastic
Triggers tuned by Cole work reciept included
Condition:
wood: good condition with a few handling marks
metal:
o/u barrels good blue with normal wear
receiver gold finish on bottom is worn from carrying
topsingle barrel is like new -- tried it a couple of rounds but preferred to shoot the o/u barrels.
recoil pad ground down/tapped
gun is 100% perfect mechanically-- selling because i dont shoot trap anymore and it just sits in my safe. msrp without the case and accessories is 5575$!! will sell everything for 3500$ Call 703-401-3939

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For Sale:
factory chokes w/ case
Large Americase double o/u trap model (top compartment has some partitions out so an auto will fit)
Aluminum replacement comb hardware from Joel Etchen more stable/ adj. than the cheap factory plastic
Condition:
metal:
topsingle barrel is like new -- tried it a couple of rounds but preferred to shoot the o/u barrels.
gun is 100% perfect mechanically-- selling because i dont shoot trap anymore and it just sits in my safe. msrp without the case and accessories is 5575$!! will sell everything for 3500$ Call 703-401-3939

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For Sale:
factory chokes w/ case
Condition:
metal:

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Where are you located,,,,I will be on the road till after the super bowl,,,,might be intrested ,,,,have been looking for a spare,,,or a new primery caps gun,,,,yours fits my needs on both counts

·
Registered
965 Posts
I travel the rt 81 corridor often ,,,NY to Tenn,,,,so I do pass your way,,,,also shoot some in NC,,,I wont be home till after the super bowl,,,I will send a pvt mssage with contac info,,,drop the XXX's above

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
winchester gun club is right off rt 81; however i have alot of interest in the gun at the moment, i doubt it will be around that long.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Got the gun yesterday, it was exactly as desccribed--may be selling a like new 34" top single barrel, the 682 gold e stock with Etchen Hardware & an America case for a Beretta combo----Thanks---Phil Berkowitz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.