Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ponsness Warren Platinum 2000 12 Gauge Reloader Set;

All 4 were set up on 1 hydraulic system with a one hand held electric control switch

With overhead large capacity shot and powder feeders on a custom 4 sided reloading bench with storage and lights.

Complete with 3 loaders, 4 hydraulic cylinder kits,
0 shell feed systems, 1 hydraulic system, workbench, spare parts.

(2550.00 1 MACHINE AND 4 SHELL FEEDERS SOLD)

or;

3 Manual Ponsness Warren Platinum 2000 Reloaders @500.00 Each OBO

2 Hydro Multi-Speed Systems @650.00 Each OBO

4 Hydro Multi-Speed Cylinder Auxiliary Kits @250.00 Each OBO

Everthing functions as new

·
Registered
75 Posts
HOLLY CHRIST!

I have PW envy. So are ALL 4 of them 12 ga.? and do they all run at once? I bet you can hear that operation 3 blocks away. I would LOVE to see a video of this beast running.

More importantly, WHY are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Simphoto,

They are all 12 gauge

Only one runs at a time

1 Handicap

1 Singles

1 First shot doubles

1 Second shot doubles

I did not like taking the time changing powder and shot and crimps etc., rather be shooting.

Messed up my shoulder and have not been shooting

Jeff

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have sold 1 of the machines pending funds in manual mode only so it does not really affect the system, it would be easy to pickup another P/W loader

I am located in Galena IL 61036

I would be very interested in selling the package rather than parting it out as I have a tremendous amount of time involved building it

I am sure it could be crated and shipped if distance is a problem, the workbench will knock down.

The machines are all in perfect working order, I only loaded with them for myself for about 4 seasons

I do not have any gauge conversions.

The system uses one standard PW hydraulic pump with each indiviual machine having its own cylinder

It has a set of manual valves to select the machine you want to load with.

I installed a electricly operated hydraulic valve on so you do not use the foot valve.

The electric cycle control switch is spring detented to the center(which is no motion)so if you let up on the switch the machine instantly stops.

The other two positions have to be selected by rocking the switch up or down.

The electric cycle control switch can be operated with either hand which leaves the other hand free for other tasks(12oz wrist curls?)

The loaded shells drop into a 5 gallon bucket

All of the parts are PW or available at most farm stores

Jeff Bussan

·
Registered
219 Posts
hi jeff, i have not heard from you in a long time. i still shoot at cassville when i can get down there. ellie says hi also. hey guys someone will get a very nice and well built setup from a nice man hear. take care jeff, razor & ellie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.