Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built another 9 custom fountain/roller ball (rollerball looks like a bullet tip see pic's) pens over the past few weeks….. These are high quality pens, brass hardware, they have an over under shotgun for the pocket clip. The cap looks like a shotgun shell with primer in the center, it is marked "PSI 12 GA." Size of it is about the size of a 20 gauge shell. Cap screws on the bottom or you can use it with cap sitting on the desk. They work from either a ink cartridge, or they will work from an ink well. I will include two cartridges with ea pen, and the ink pump if you like to use it on an ink well. If you want a roller ball version, I can assemble it that way. It is the same price as the fountain. The price is 50.00 and I will pay shipping to you. If your interested reply on this thread, as I don’t want to sell one pen to two people. Left to right if you want one, post the number of it. If you want pictures of one pen, I can take individual pic's that have a little more detail.

Left to right descriptions

1. Bocote

2. Bubinga

3. Spalted Maple

4. Red Box Elder (made to look like AA)

5. Tiger Striped Myrtle

6. Myrtle Burl (SOLD)

7. Shredded Cash Blank

Lower Left Turkish W/rare yellowish stripe through both barrels)

Lower Right Tiger Striped Myrtle

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
#6 Burl Myrtle Sold.

Also- Special thanks goes out to Mr. Mike Mann for a sweet supply of some scraps of Myrtle, Tiger Striped Myrtle, Bastogne, Bubinga...... Thanks! l.g.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lower right tiger stipe sold.

Gary, I am getting ready for pear harvest..... I'll be around in the wintertime for some old fashioned meat shoots. As for the money....I can spend it faster than I can make it. Always been good at that!! l.g.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,225 Posts
Rick,

Received my pens a couple days ago. The Tiger Myrtle and the Amboyna Burl are both really striking. Can't wait to walk through TSA screening soon with the shotgun pen (oops) still in my pocket.

If you ever refer to my carefully crafted, meticulously milled and precisely measured pen and knife blanks as "scraps" again, we'll have to have a serious conversation!!! I appreciate the kind words and am always happy to help a local craftsman with a couple meticulously crafted..................you get the idea.

I'll be searching for some thin cut Franquette English Walnut meticu.................blanks to package and send your way. Excellent product.

Thanks and regards,

Mike Mann

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Rick,

Pick out any two of the darker woods for me. I want them both in roller ball. I hope to see you later this month. email direct with the info to send the check. [email protected]

thanks,

Jim Veta

(Shotgun Jimmy V)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OOOpsss. Sorry Mike......Thanks again for the carefully crafted, meticulously milled and precisely measured pen and knife blanks!

Shotgun Jimmy V I have a bastogne that is coming off in a few days, darker than what I have on there, I'll see how it turns out, probably will look like glass when it's done. Will probably fit your needs well. I will see you later in the month come hell or high water. l.g.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Rick,
I got the pens today. Really beautiful. who knew you could do that. i sent the check out on Tuesday. have you received it yet?

Jimmy the Screw

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jimmy, got the check today, cashed it today, spent it this afternoon......a guys gota eat...... :) See you in two weeks. l.g.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.