Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
F/S 32

This gun is a 78. I shoot a 79. Browning was onto simplicity, functionality and workmanhsip in those days in order to compete with TM Perazzis. They were great guns and buying one in this condition is at your fingertips. And if yo ucare for it prperly it will not "shoot loose". Lubed my way, the gun stays snug and the lever stays right of center. My addl advice too, is to shoot 2-3/4 dram and if so inclined to shoot one ounce as the bbls on these guns produce fine patterns. My gun is a two bbl set and both bbls are PERFECTLY CONCENTRIC.

Jack

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
F/S 32

joeE1- beautiful gun. i am a browning collector. just for your information, the term "old style" usually means a browning bt99 made prior to 1976, when the bt99 had a flat small forearm. in 1976 browning redesigned the bt99 and went to the larger forend. alot of those guns were recalled due to shooting real high. it was orignally suppose to be a handicap gun for 27 yd shooters. the all americans gave browning info when contacted in what they would like to see in the new bt. your gun is a great gun. wish i could afford to purchase it.
good luck,
steve balistreri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.