Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale 22-250 ammunition. The first three boxes are factory Remington being the recent production boxes with the pretty yellow stripe across the front of the box----they are product number R22501. 3 boxes full for 60 rounds of 55gr. PSP (pointed soft point). Current dealer cost on these are 15.50 per box. Of these three boxes one box appeared to have been handled and "looked at" as a few of the cartridges are a little tarnished. ........................The other two boxes are factory Remington in just a little older box (still green and yellow) with factory load # being R22502. These are 55gr. Power-Lokt Hollow Point-----one box is full and the other has had 6 rounds fired----and those 6 rounds of brass are missing...............Current dealer cost on the first three boxes are 15.50 each. Will sell and ship insured to the "lower 48" for a total of only 60.00

Bryan

PM me with question or interest......please do not try to "low-ball" me as I feel I have been very fair on the pricing and the paid shipping/insurance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.