Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two mec 650 loaders, one with std 502 1 1/8 oz bar and several powder bushings and one with an adjustable bar, $60.00 each. Also have small cabinet w/ drawers with a bunch of mec loader parts/stuff and several 302 bars (1 1/4 oz, 1 oz & 1 5/8 oz), $30.00 for the lot. No idea of the vintage of the equipment because I'm selling for the family of a passed friend. All the prices are plus shipping from Oregon.

Thanks, Tom B.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I guess I better hold off on trying to sell my 650's for $120 each...lol!!

Good loaders...good price...and I even like the Universal bar, another $40 new.

Do you have pics of the drawer of misc..? I can always use Mec goodies..

Good luck...Stan

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try to get some photos and see if I'm able to put them here. I just registered for this site's PM system and it says it could be up to 48 hours to get completed so my email might be quicker. Tom B.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
If those bars in the drawer are 502's and not 302's, I'll buy the assorted drawer for $30 if shipping is under $10 to 67401.

Martin Wilbur

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Martin the loose bars are 302's. The description on the one loader has been corrected to show a "502" bar, sorry for the mistake. Tom B.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Tom, really don't need the bars but if you want to make a "grab bag" out of the parts in the drawer, I'll give you $15 and shipping.

Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.