Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice, vintage 1953 Deluxe Wingmaster standard 20 ga. Original blue and finish, first generation vent-rib barrel with a deluxe polychoke. Original 14" LOP. Choke patterns well and shoots true to point of aim. Fore arm has a pretty good scratch in the finish, visible in photos. Blue is very good for a '53. Nice shooter. $275.00 plus $30.00 shipping. Please send PM
Wood Tool

Gun Wood Shotgun Wood stain Tool

Wood Burin Tool Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Wood

Wood Shotgun Wood stain Hardwood Tool

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
50's era 870's ARE the best, esp. early 50's.
That is the earliest vent rib 870 that I have seen, what is the barrel date code?

Good buy even with the poly-choke.

Good Luck with your sale

·
Registered
838 Posts
I received this gun in early February and it is just as described. Very nice condition for such an early year, '53. It shoots and functions properly and I shot a couple of rounds of trap to test it out. My real use for this gun will be skeet and 5-stand.

I have to thank the seller Rusty12 for his patience during the sale. First I forgot to send the money, I thought my FFL was buying it. Then when I did send payment I didn't include any contacy information for my FFL. So Rusty12 had to do the leg work. I'm really appreciative he just didn't cancel me.

So thanks again Rusty12, I really like the gun.

Wayne Meyers

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have done some trading with Rusty12. He is a top notch trader and Remington enthusiast. He always posts excellent guns for great prices.

·
Registered
7 Posts
to rusty 12 I am looking for a release or complete trigger for a 20 ga remington magnum wingmaster for 3 inch shells ser# 921784x. how do I find date of mfg? this gun is in pristine shape. would appreciate your input and info. pm please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.