1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad reblue- metal polish

that isnt a factory installed cuts

stock is cracked

if it works then you are looking 300-400 dollar range with the broken stock and the bad metal polish

I think it says WS2 but it is nearly polished off

Gene

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What part didnt you agree with?

non factory cutts?

cracked stock?

way too much metal polishing and not uniform finish for reblue?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I would very rarely agree with G77777's evaluations but must say he's not far off here. A reblue (no matter how good or bad), cracked stock, non-original recoil pad and a cutts all add up to not more than $500 IMHO.

·
Registered
405 Posts
GN7777777 is right on! You would be lucky to see $450.00 for that gun! I would add that the rear of the forend has been cut back on the top, and the stock is a poor replacement. What you have there is a nice trunk gun for shooting Crows on a rainy day.....but only if you can find a full choke tube for the Cutts! Sorry for the bad news, I hope you did not buy it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gene, although a bit abrupt, is a lot closer to actual value than "Club Members". Value of this nice old gun has been hurt in just about way possible.

·
Registered
701 Posts
What happened to the engraving?

GN7777777 is accurate in depicting the condition of this particular gun. There was no malice in his posting just an accurate and honest opinion on the condition of this gun.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I'd get back out to the gun club as fast as you can and find the guy that said $2000 was the value and tell him you'll make him a helluva deal on it and let him have it for $1500!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Were these guns cheap or plentiful years ago, that people would mutilate them like this? Or was this all the rage back then? It seems like clean old model 12 target guns are getting harder to find. I think they are in a class by themselves.

No offense intended, Rodbuster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.