Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
70's all original 1100 Trap; 30" factory full barrel; straight stock w/ pressed checkering; still has original recoil pad and box; wood and barrel look like new but receiver has a few scratches and some light blue wear; shot but well cared for. Pictures later today. $500 plus shipping.
Mark
Wood Shotgun Wood stain String instrument Air gun

Wood Shotgun Wood stain String instrument Air gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Gun Firearm Shooting sport Shooting Shotgun

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Shotgun

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Self serving but always thinking. Someone should buy my gun and the 1100 Bicentennial field gun for sale here, swap out the receivers and sell the field gun. They would have a virtually new 1100 Bicentennial Trap at a very good price. Just thinking out loud.
Mark

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get pics posted Friday am for all those who have asked. Sorry but traveling unexpectedly.
Mark

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bunch of PMs and "I think I will take it" kind of stuff. Gun is still available and will go to the first firm " sold, where do I send the money."
Mark

·
Registered
527 Posts
SOLD, WHERE DO I SEND THE MONEY. Well Mark I will take your gun, give me a call at 208/476/7480 and we can close the deal.
Carey

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gun is sold to JDO1 pending receipt of funds. I appreciate all of the offers and will let the next in line know if there is a problem.
Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.