Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neat, never heard of a 1 of 10. EXCELLENT price, this will sell QUICKLY. If it were a lefty, I'd have a tough decision to make.

·
Premium Member
10,591 Posts
I didn't know these existed. Were they done by Remington for trophies or did the ATA have them done for trophies? What's the history on these guns? Very cool.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's a great price for a D Grade. Even better because of it being a rare commemorative edition. The guy that was just on here a day or so ago looking for 1/3000, D & F grades should be all over this!

·
Registered
63 Posts
4painter,cabela's,gunbroker,gunsamerica,etc., check daily, more D's seen than F's, since msrp's on newer,(recent mfg.guns), F's approached if not exceeded $10,000.00 (non gold), gold added F's added another ?$$$? depending on what was added order wise in gold, in catalog ads. by custom shop orders only when 1100's last put in print in yearly catalog's in this nature. Most current catalog is not that specific on what can actually be ordered thru custom shop, model wise, etc., must contact to find out what's available.

·
Registered
193 Posts
There is an 1100 SD with an extra trap barrel on gunbroker right now. Somewhere in IL. It has been there a while. Seller might negotiate.

Will

·
Registered
258 Posts
They circle this website like hyenas. Then you'll see the same item on ebay or gunbroker for a rather large profit. For some folks this is their job. They take advantage of people that don't know what they have. Wait a minute isn't that called "Capitalism".

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last pre-owned/used 1100F (no gold) gun i saw advertised had a $8K asking price in the advertisement with two correctly engraved barrel's numbered to the gun, one trap and the other for skeet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks,

It is a 1972 Runge. Not sure if it is Runge Sr. or Jr. Not sure if there is a way to tell. It is a trap gun with an extra matching engraved barrel for skeet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.