Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a trap forum and I have a bats chance in heck of selling this here, but there might be a SXS junkie on TS.COM. I also have a Rizzini R-1 listed on TS.COM as well.

Up for sale is a F.lli PIOTTI “Monaco Extra” 12 Gauge 2 Barrel set. The 1st barrel is 26” and choked C/IC, the next barrel is 28” and choked LM/IM, Both barrels have game ribs. The serial # is 9652 and the gun was built in 2001. This is the highest grade Sidelock Piotti makes. It features a double trigger, Splinter Forend and beautiful Turkish Walnut Straight stock with classic field dimensions. This gun features Outstanding Bolino Style Game Scene Engraving by Terzi. The engraving on this gun is second to none. To get this gun engraved by Terzi today would run $25-$30,000 and a 3 year wait. That is just the engraving. I am asking $46,000 on this gun.

The gun is perfect no issues what so ever (wood, engraving, barrels) absolutely mint!!. I snapped the pics quickly and of course they don't do the gun justice, if there is any info or pics you need let me know. I am asking $46,000.

Thanks, Bryce 720-560-5946
Musical instrument accessory Woodwind instrument accessory Suitcase Musical instrument Shotgun

Revolver Trigger Shotgun

Shotgun Revolver Metal

Auto part Metal

Shotgun

Shotgun

Metal Fashion accessory

Shotgun

Wood Shotgun Metal

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Bryce, Thank You for posting this wonderful gun. There are more people here that can afford it than you may think. There is an ass for every seat you just need to find the right one. Good Luck ,Fabulous gun. Jeff

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the kind words. If anyone has an interest or any ideas on anyone that might, let me know.

Thanks, Bryce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.