Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What next ? The president of the United States has come up with another way to save money. Come this January FBI Special Agents will be told to stay home and not get paid for two days a month. You say that's not so bad or is it ? That two days a month means that on any given day the FBI will not have 1200 to 1500
agents on duty....that's right now knowing that we will be 1200 to 1500 agents short should make you feel very safe. Sure hope nothing happens, but if it does I'm sure our President will blame it on George W. Bush or Mickey Mouse or someone else. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Just another reason to be fully armed as a citizen. The best way they could save money is for Congress and all the czars to take two days a month off without pay. Plus the added bonus would be two days a month of no added burdens or more wasted money form the taxpayer. Win win for us all.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought this was "important" and as many readers view the 4 sale section I posted it here, Sorry that it upset you.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Why the forsale section? Zoom is selling this along with several bridges to florida

Zoom- the departments always have to do this by law, when budgets arent passed. There are usually exemptions for critical persons- so maybe if this even has a grain of truth in it these are less critical people

Want to know something zoom- they do the same thing with the armed forces but they give them an exemption- so most of the civilians get this time off

After the budget is passed- they pay them for the time they werent there

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
254 Posts
Who cares they work what 10 hours a week and get paid for 40. They would never make it in the private sector, of course all the time off, sick leave, topped with there benifit package. And to think there are folks stuck in dead end jobs, that would give there left nut to have there job 2 days month.

G

·
Boxbirder, go to usajobs.gov and fill out an application if it's so great. Every year they hire hundreds of agents. Or, just sit on a message board and whine about how good they have it.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
People complain about the salaries (and no other life) that CEOs have

I tell them- well go be a CEO than

Go be a doctor

Etc

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The FBI has 12,236 special agents total and for example NYPD has 36,000 plus officers. Agents are require the work 10 hours a day. The FBI hires about about 250 agents a year. LAPD hires around 2,000 officer per year and NYPD about 4,000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.