Trapshooters Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
18th is no problem. 25th will depend on your individual recovery, but I would plan to take that one off. Ask your surgeon. He or she will be able to give you a better idea.

I usually leave stitches in for a week and tell folks to take it pretty easy until those come out.
Thank you, sir. I was planning on shooting my 100 thou. singles target on the 25th, but may have to wait and see about that. If I'm not mistaken, I believe she said that the stitches would dissolve.
Steve

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,211 Posts
Thank you, sir. I was planning on shooting my 100 thou. singles target on the 25th, but may have to wait and see about that. If I'm not mistaken, I believe she said that the stitches would dissolve.
Steve
Very possible. Some use absorbable sutures. I use permanent for less scarring/reaction, but “fast absorbing” are usually gone by a week. You can check with your surgeon, but you might find you still have some dry eye/irritation if you try to shoot that soon.

Congrats on the upcoming milestone!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Very possible. Some use absorbable sutures. I use permanent for less scarring/reaction, but “fast absorbing” are usually gone by a week. You can check with your surgeon, but you might find you still have some dry eye/irritation if you try to shoot that soon.

Congrats on the upcoming milestone!
Thank you much. You've been very helpful.
Steve E.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts