Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Western Colorado and Eastern Utah lion hunting at its Finest. Experience a once in a life time hunt. Be able to watch guides and hounds work for you and make your hunt a once in a life time adventure!!!!

We offer guarenteed trophy Tom Mountain Lion hunts apon request.

Prices range from $4,000.00 to $6,000.00

We hunt all day everyday, so if you have any questions please leave a message for Nate @ (970)250-7148

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
shootlow, This is my son Nate guiding for lions-- who also happens to own Prosoft recoil systems. You will see a lot more of the latter as time goes on. It is a great product and we have some all american shooters shooting them as we write this.
These guys really do show you a great time and have taken some very impessive animals this season so far. Phil Simms Stockmaker

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good dogs are amazing hunters and a joy to watch. Awesome pic of dog and lion!! not sure how to post pic. Have never done it before.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
JRWolf, a few years ago a friend of mine had some relatives that came to our area with Greyhounds that we ran coyotes with. Man what a weekend we had!

From Iowa?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I took this picture from Iowa. I do mostly calling but this was also fun. I have allways wanted to do that lion hunt but dont want to give up elk hunt. Wish I could do both!

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you have a chance, eat some Cougar. Then you will know to pass on the pleasure the next time!!!!! Prettiest butterfly tenderloins you'll ever see. Grilled with butter brushed on them. Had a bobcat carcass come back and hit me in the mouth once while skinning it. Same taste!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.