Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 2 Extreme Titanium choke tubes that have the Browning invector plus threads one is 25 = improved mod and the second is 35 = full in great condition lightly used using the gun they were bought for as a hunting gun so im going with flush chokes,

im asking 175.00 shipped in the lower 48 these list for 105.00 each from extreme, what you see in the pic is what you will receive.

these chokes are 12 gauge

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
i have 2 Extreme Titanium choke tubes that have the Browning invector plus threads one is 25 = improved mod and the second is 35 = full in great condition lightly used using the gun they were bought for as a hunting gun so im going with flush chokes,

im asking 175.00 shipped in the lower 48 these list for 105.00 each from extreme, what you see in the pic is what you will receive.
Can these replace the Invector ds chokes. Can’t tell if there is a sealing ring there.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It appears they are just for Invecter Plus threads NOT DS. !!!!!!! Browning DS chokes have threads up near the top.

·
Banned
684 Posts
I’ll take them

these chokes are 12 gauge

1 - 9 of 9 Posts