Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 11 year old son had a couple of 75 straights last year shooting registered targets. He has been looking for one of the black and gold 75 straight Federal patches to match his others. So far we have not found one. Just wondering if someone had an extra they would be willing to part with. I would gladly pay shipping plus?

thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I think we've got Winchester 75 straights at my club that I can send you if those will do.

Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
ok, I'll check on Saturday and see if we might have a Federal and let you know.

Eric

·
Registered
300 Posts
If you don't have any luck, check out federalpremium.com under the education tab. They have all the patches for .50 each. Might as well order a couple of the hundred straights while you're at it. You'll be needing them soon enough.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the link biggun...but they want $5.90 shipping plus $3.95 handling to go along with that 50 cent patch. Whoa!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sorry. I didn't realize that. I'll look around and see if I can't find you one. I know I have the red ones, but not sure about black? I'll look and let you know.

·
Vendor
5,234 Posts
I can send you the red and gold Federal 75 Straight patch. Give me an address.
Mike Battista

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, Mike, but he's already got a red patch. He's got a couple of the black and gold patches sewn on and is looking for a match. I told him the red one would look fine and to quit being so picky. Oh, well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.