Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a Vegas trip, just air & Hotel. Looking for the best deal. I know there are other services, and ways to get good prices.

Let me hear them.

HM

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I've used them all. Sometimes you can get better deals by going directly on- line to the airline, hotel, car rental company, etc. You need to compare.

Cheaptickets.com has good deals sometimes. I remember reading the best time of the week to book tickets is Tuesday.

Hope this helps...hornet

·
Registered
480 Posts
Book flights early and directly with the carrier. If you do go through a discounter, be sure that the e-confirmation number is directly from the carrier. Verify it online to avoid nasty surprises at check-in.

Book rooms directly also. I’ve witnessed a number of travelers try to check in to a hotel, only to find that the discounter’s reservation was never received. Again, if you go through a discounter, call the LOCAL hotel number and verify your reservation.

Vegas is a destination that one can typically benefit by using one of the larger travel agencies that benefit by block and group rate discounts.

Good luck.

·
Registered
721 Posts
go to Farecast.com. It will check all of them at the same time. It will also give you a prediction of whether you should wait to buy or buy now because of trends.

Luvn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.