Excellent results from Giuliani trigger | Trap Shooters Forum

Excellent results from Giuliani trigger

Discussion in 'Don Rackley Gun Parts' started by Kazer, Jul 30, 2020 at 1:34 PM.

1. Kazer

Kazer Well-Known Member

Just want to post a review for anyone considering a Giuliani trigger.

About 2 years ago I had an issue in my factory MX-3 trigger, and it needed to be serviced by Perazzi.
    While it was away I switched to a Giuliani trigger and have not looked back. I have the classic model in the top first configuration as that is the orientation of my MX-3 combo.
    The craftsmanship of the Giuliani and the fit and finish are both top notch. Dare I say it may even be better than the factory Perazzi trigger.
    I was lucky, in that the trigger dropped right into my receiver and did not need any fitting.
    I have never had a gauge on it, but I would say out of the box the pull weight is right around 4 pounds and breaks crisp and clean every single time. I have not experienced any creep or malfunctions of any type.
    I have not had any issues at all with this trigger and my factory trigger has been relegated to my box of spares.

Having been in use for 2 years now I can confidently say that I am very happy with the trigger in how it feels and how it functions. Buy with confidence that you are getting a quality product!

idustem thanked this.