Excellent Krieghoff Service | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent Krieghoff Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bucko43, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pass along some feedback on a recent transaction. I bought a top single K80 barrel quite a few months ago here on trapshooters for my Model 32. The barrel did not fit my receiver or my forearm. So I took it to the California state shoot in June and gave it to Dan Lammers at DL Precision (Krieghoff authorized repair gunsmith) to make it fit.

I received it yesterday and it is just perfect. Dan does outstanding work and I couldn't be happier. The modification required him to strip the barrel bluing, remove the old foreram lug and replace it with a new lug (Brazed on?). Then re-blue the barrel and fit it to the receiver. This also required timing the extractors. I highly recommend Dan for any Krieghoff work you may need.

Kevin

Search tags for this page

krieghoff gunsmith in california

krieghoff gunsmith in california dan lammers