Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you guys know about a great reloading bench organizer/toolbox I stumbled on @ Home Depot. It is a 3 drawer toolbox, with flip up top. Constructed of painted or powder coated solid steel, drawers are on ball bearing slides and operate very smoothly. Works great to organize all my gunsmithing tools (punches, hammers, screwdrivers, ect). Would also work extremely well to organize reloader parts, dies, bushings, ect. I wouldn't mind if it were a little bigger, but it was about the perfect size for the space I had available.

Best part of all, it was only $30 @ Home Depot (Husky brand). You can't can't even hardly buy a plastic tool box for 30 bucks these days, let alone a steel one. Just a word of warning, if you can, open the box and inspect it at the store. I didn't with the first one I bought, and it was pretty banged up (box had been re-taped, so it was probably a recycled return, but it was the only one they had on the shelf) so I had to take that one back, but the second one was flawless, so maybe the issue with the first one was an isolated incident.

In the pic, the bottom drawer is fully extended, the others are only partially extended to make the best picture. BTW, the top won't close w/ the screwdriver kit and tool kit stuffed in the top b/c of the grey top tray, but I'll probably never move it so it didn't bother me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts