Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I an in the market for unaltered Remington 3200 barrels and a Remington 3200 butt stock with competition style checkering.

Please PM me if you have anything you think I may be interested in.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I am looking for a Model 31 20 gauge Skeet with a factory vent rib. It needs to be original finish and unaltered.
Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
WTB:

Remington 870 12 gauge plain barrels with fixed chokes; unaltered; 26"-28".

Remington 870 16 gauge plain or vent-rib barrels with fixed chokes; unaltered; 26"-28"

DoubleAuto

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
WTB: Model Six pump rifle in any caliber but .243 (have a like-new one) and .30-06 (unless it's REAL nice).

Ed

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm looking for a complete 870 receiver, including the magazine tube. I'm in southeastern Michigan.

Darryl Hayes

·
Registered
545 Posts
WTB:

870 CT parts or whole shotguns

870CT = 870 Competition

Release Triggers, barells, pull triggers, Wood- stocks and fore arms, piston assembly, and receivers.

Whole or wrecked, I buy them all.

PM or my email which is listed above.

Thanks,

Kenny Uhlbeck

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree with BudsterXT, who wants to read 150 posts lookong for a certain item. I like it the way it is, just read what's for sale and click on it if interested. Bill B.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
WTB Remington 1100 20 ga. Skeet

WTB Remington 1100 12 ga. Skeet

PM price and gun location, prefer face to face but, realize this may not be possible. Thanks, Spank

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Barry,

This is a nice idea with a lot of potential...it's like shopping the aisles or departments in a super market! Let's give this a chance to deveop and see where it goes.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Scheels All Sports in Mankato Mn. has a 3200 trap NIB. Choked IM/F . 30" If I remember correctly It's priced at $1300. Talk to Curt or Wayne. Kenny Bruggeman

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
WTB - Would one of you guys have a new extra Nitro 27 Remington hat that you are not using and willing to sell me. I've been looking for a long while and coming up short. Not getting anywhere with Remington either.

PM me with your price and thanks for your help. Thanks, Spank

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
WTB - Would one of you guys have a 20 gauge Re-Choke Extended Skeet Tube for sale that you are not using. New or like new, good condition prefered. PM me with your price and thanks for the help, Spank.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Set of Extended Factory Rem chokes from a 1100 Sporting.
Black extended, knurled ends, look new in a choke tube case.

C, IC, LM, M, F

$105 shipped

Factory Remington 870 Cantilever Rifled Deer Barrel
22" Full Rifled.

Appears new, came off a Wingmaster Deluxe Slug gun. I bought the gun for the Monte Carlo stock. The barrel has less than 20 rnds through it. Shot well with Copper Solids when I had a scope on it.

$150 + shipping

Choate Pistol Grip stock and forend for a 870.
Black Synthetic. Nice condition.

$50 shipped.

Always interested in barrels and wood for 870's and 1100's.

[email protected] or PM

·
Registered
274 Posts
An 870 50th Classic Trap, new in box, is my next safe queen. Anybody want to part with one, please pm me w/ info. ## FOUND ONE ##

Mark Schneider

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.