Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I was wondering if any of you have purchased anything from Auction Arm's website? Prices seem to be less than Gun Broker.
Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Yes numerous times. AA is a regular auction site like the others. They are not a dealer and don't sell anything themselves, just the middleman.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Steve, I visit the site but haven't bought there yet. I'd take the same precautions buying there as on any other site. Dave

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Have bought a number of things on auction arms. Prices are usually less b/c the traffic is lower than Gunbroker.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Ever purchase fron

I bought my first "internet gun" from that site. It was a beautiful Browning Take-down .22 with original Browning scope. No problems. Dave T.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ever purchase fron

Good to know that none of you have had any problems. I use to always purchase items years ago on Ebay. I think they have dunderheads running that site now. I wrote a couple letters to them and not did I get the courtesy of a response from them.

I live in Milwaukee and have a terrible time even finding reloading supplies, without having to drive 45 minutes away to Lomira, WI.

Anyone ever have any dealings with Guns international or Guns America??
Steve

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Steve, I have bought from G.U. in the past and had no problems at all. I also like their website better then some of the others. Just seems easier to get around on it. Mike

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Ever purchase fron

I've had about 40 transactions.. most were good.. Some were less than Stullar.. Be sure to ask all your questions before you bid..

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Steve,
I have bought on both Gunbroker and Auction Arms, no problems so far.
As stated above, ask all your questions before you bid.

Neither are that good for reloading supplies unless you are looking for something rare or unusual. Probably better to find a mail order vendor for wads and such if you can.

Mike

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ever purchase fron

Years ago I use to purchase a lot of stuff off Ebay. Boy have they gone down hill.
Steve

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Ever purchase fron

E-bay is still wonderful for things like files.. and cutters.. and gunsmithing stones.. Just need to take the time to look.. I buy Swiss files that usually retail from $18/$26 per file for usually $5/$6 plus shipping..

·
Premium Member
11,862 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Like all of them, eBay, Gunbroker, AuctionArms, its not the hosting service you have to worry about, its the individual you're buying from or selling to.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ever purchase fron

If memory serves me correctly sellers on Auction Arms are required to sell with a 3 day inspection privelge whether they state it in the auction or not. This is not the case with Gunbroker. On Gunbroker inspection priveleges are at the discretion of the seller and many listings are "As Is - No Returns". [email protected]

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ever purchase fron

Auction Arms does police their sales.
I had an experience where an individual did not ship a gun for 2 weeks, and they contacted him and I received a refund.

One email to the mediator link was all it took.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.