Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though, as some say, I wear a tu-tu - i.e., shoot skeet - this is certainly an enjoyable and often educational forum. I am very glad it exists for the enjoyment of all.
Mike Durhan

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Mike--Good sense of humor. I like people that can have fun at their own expense and laugh at it. Your a good sport.

Matt

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
From chaps to tu tu's I'd be willing to guess there are a lot of cross dressers here. Some of them even know a thing or two about shooting.

Robert

·
Registered
10,867 Posts
Robert, I see those cross dressers at the range every time I go. There's always someone there wearing a Beretta jacket thats shooting a Browning shotgun, or wearing this and shooting that shirt and gun or hat. Why can't they just shoot and wear the same brand name. Go figure. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
801 Posts
So why do people paste stickers with the gun name on the side of the barrels? Can't they remember what kind of gun they shoot? GaryL.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Rick...I would guess thats why some of the guys have name & address tags sewn inside their tutus,..in case they get lost you can just stuff them in a mailbox ...postage pre-paid : ))

·
Registered
634 Posts
I shoot trap and skeet. I do not feel the need to wear a tu-tu or any pink
clothing. I do not see any on the people I shoot with. John

·
Registered
43 Posts
Glad you enjoy the website. Keep thinking positive. Just think, after a couple more years of eating cheeseburgers and pasta you will be big and fat enough to put away the tu tu and start shooting trap.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Wearing the Tu-Tu is kind of a fun thing that will provide your 'straight' trap shooting buddies with lots of joke material. I cross the fence myself and actually find the game of skeet more relaxing than trap.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are a bunch of fun-loving jokers..... all of you lots of fun.
Mike Durhan

·
Registered
340 Posts
What's wrong with wearing a Tutu? I use it as thermals under my paratrooper jumpsuit :) Do not underestimate the value of lycra.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
"So why do people paste stickers with the gun name on the side of the barrels? Can't they remember what kind of gun they shoot? GaryL."

Not in your 60's yet, are you? Young whippersnappers...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Stive,

Maybe they are "closet queens".

:)

Coming from a guy that has a handle of BrownK80, Which is it a Browning or a K80?? LOL
Don

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Your name on your trapshooting vest - never could figure that one out, is that for me to remember who you are or for you to remember who you are. They still ask for your name at the counter when you're signing in.

Shooting patches sew on your trapshooting vest - if you ain't sponsored paying your way, that sh!# is about as bush at it gets. That patch crap went out in the 70's.

Trapshooters - what's up with that stock that looks like the Terminators arm when his skin got torn. Titanium rods, spring steel, space age steel off the shuttle. That much recoil these days.

Ultra high ribs - if you raise your rib 4" and than raise your comb 4", isn't that the same is leaving everything that same as the stock set up.

I could go on, I see alot more wierder stuff on a trap field.

Skeet and sporting guys seem to be a bit more normal in general.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Rebel Sympathy and other skeeters,
Did you see the special ammo Federal brought out for you guys. It matches the color of your Tu-Tu's and it's also for a great cause. ;>)
Limited run so you better look at buying some soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.