Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any clubs out there using standard size (NOT INTERNATIONAL) clay targets sold under the name of Euro Target? If so, how are they working out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are there any clubs out there using standard size (NOT INTERNATIONAL) clay targets sold under the name of Euro Target? If so, how are they working out?
We ordered our second container a few weeks ago. We have not tried their International target yet,but have some coming. Their quality is very good and their price is right,

·
Registered
717 Posts
Claypoppy,

Give me a call (717-903-9009) and we can discuss any questions you may have and references. We'd be happy to offer your club a quotation.

Allen Chubb - Eurotarget USA, LLC. - Import/Export Manager

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
We ordered our second container a few weeks ago. We have not tried their International target yet,but have some coming. Their quality is very good and their price is right,
Hello Jim,
When you say the price is right, how much per case after duty and freight?
Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
717 Posts
Pricing is dependent upon the target type, color and your location, as our pricing is inclusive of all shipping costs from our factory to your doorstep, so each club would be given a tailored proposal.

·
Registered
717 Posts
tellthetruth,

No, your comment not at all factual. We are using the same base rate for every club and the only difference in the logistic rates from the nearest port of entry to their doorstep. Please refrain from jumping to any conclusions without first knowing the facts.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Do you have any intention to go retail?

I know I do 3 to 4 cases a week, would you be able to compete in the big box stores?

Is retail even enough of a sales percentage to mess with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
717 Posts
If your club is seriously seeking a quotation on our product line then please have your club manager or an officer of the club make contact with me and we'd be more than happy to prepare a tailored quotation for your club.

Thank You,

Allen Chubb - Eurotarget USA, LLC. - Import/Export Manager / [email protected] / 717-903-9009 Cell

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Allen Chubb sounds like Hillery Clinton..... Never wants to put a price on his targets...to make it easy Allen what does a case cost if I buy 1 case at your club??

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some of you guys are being pretty hard on Mr. Chubb.

Rather than pick at the guy, if your interested in his targets, why don't you just contact him as he suggests. He said he would be glad to give you a price quote.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I and Eurotarget USA take our product and business practices very seriously. We opt to deal with clubs that are seriously considering alternatives to their present suppliers. We choose to respect the vendor/client relationship and not to do business over the internet in a forum setting and I am not interested in supplying bait to those false hearted individuals on fishing expeditions. Belligerent attempts at baiting me to violate our confidentially standards are childish. The vast majority of you don't even know me so comparing me to whom I view as a despicable public servant instantly fouls your credibility and only offers to strengthen our resolve to maintain the fore mentioned business standards. I understand and respect some of the previous comments/opinions, but the fact is that we are the new kids on the block and we are building our reputation one client at a time as did our contemporaries. The undisputable truth is that we manufacture a world class product!!! Whether you choose to avail yourself of an opportunity to enjoy our products or not is your decision. I won't engage in the school yard like bullying and name calling, so if your club is truly interested in learning more about our products, then please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank You,

1 - 20 of 109 Posts