Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Estate target loads are on sale at Cabelas for $49.99 a flat. Sale runs Dec. 17 thru the 24th. Can't hardly reload for that price around here. Just noticed the ad & thought I would pass it along. Colonel

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I see the Estate one ounce dove loads...is that what you're seeing?

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Notice the box says one ounce. Below it reads, 1 1/8. I believe they're all 1-ouncers. No thanks.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
1 ounce, 1 1/8, whatever ... at that price and with free shipping, Ill take it. Picked up a couple of pairs of Champion Over-Specs glasses (both amber and clear) while I was at it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I was there yesterday, they had estates and herters for $54.95. I told the guy working there that I didn't feel that was all that great of a price! He gave me a coupon for $25.00 off, two flats $85.00 plus tax

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Yeah...but there's free shipping! Ya gotta buy stuff when it ships free, even if it's not exactly what you want!
If your serious I take pity on you my friend..,....

And I wonder why our country is in the shape its in.

"It's not what I want but its close enough!"

.....and to you a Merry Christmas

·
Registered
40 Posts
Some bad press is out on those shells, says primers puncture, several comments on misfires.
I'll pay little extra and get Herters on sale.

·
Registered
951 Posts
You can also get $20 in cabela's bucks to use with the order over $100. I ordered 3 flats and my wife bought me even more (3 more flats)
Christmas gifts (but I have been really nice this year) so for about $260 plus tax I got 6 flats. That's about $43.33 per flat. Not bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts