Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the estate shells? What are they like? I have a chance to buy some at a decent price. Thanks. Butch

·
Registered
144 Posts
shoot them regularly if you like GMs they are basically a cheaper version of them I shoot them for 16s and dubs I know of some good shooters that shoot them too. Mind sharing info on where to find good prices? lol STS ATA#0312457

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Butch, They are my favorite economy shell to shoot. Only other that I feel is as good is the Keman's. Their powder is abit dirty and has a very odd smell to it. You either love it, or hate it. They have 5% antimony lead or better in them same as the Keman's. All the other economy's have less antimony. Why settle for less. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Some of the cheapies with the metal bases stick in my Ljutic but Estates never do. They shoot fine for me. They are my first pick of the economy shells.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
We just bought 100 flats of Estates from Herndon here on TS.Com ... Good shells, lots of guys around here shoot them exclusively and do pretty well with them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.