Trapshooters Forum banner

Estate & Rio Shotshell/ Price increase not taken!!

2989 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  GotAmmo?
Prices are going up,, but We haven't taken the price increases yet!!
Buy Now before the case price jumps up by $4.00 per flat.
Check our website for volume pricing, & see if you qualify for free freight!

www.bargainammunition.com

HOT DEAL!: 100 Flats, $49.90 freight paid!! $48.90 if you pick them up here! See if you Qualify!! Don waste time,, everything's going up except for wages!

J&S Wholesale Inc.
13200 Jackson Gate Rd
Jackson CA 95642
209-223-3091 ext 230
Director/Sales Manager
Jw Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Anyone that is ready to spend $4,990.00 on 100 cases certainly has the time to call the seller directly. I live in Texas. The freight was FREE!! Also the service was GREAT!!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rick.. Your exactly right, Anyone whos serious about making a large purchase should be willing to do their research & make sure they get the best price. Theres too much info to list in these threads, which is why i list our hot deal, & direct people to the website for the details.

I do appreciate everyone's responses but, Honestly, If i wanted to hear someone b*tch, Id go home to my wife!!

Have a nice day everyone.
W

· Banned
8,351 Posts
rick979,

We ordered 100 flats and then an order for an additional 150 flats delivered to Phx, Az ... Good service, little slower on the second order delivery than they were on the first order but we got them and thats all that matters ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can still service other states, but i will have to add some freight charges. Your more than welcome to call me, tell me what you need & where it needs to go.. & i will let you know what the additional freight charges will be..
I do apologize, ups would not give us the flat rate pallet program for the entire US. (but I did try)

My direct line is 209-223-3091 ext 230 (Jw Jones)

Thank you again for your inquiries.

Jw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.