Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good clubs in that area? Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays...I don't care. I'll be in that town late next month, so any tips appreciated.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Tri city gun club cridditen gun club bluegrass sportsmens club all got venues if you like sporting elk creek is one of the best sporting clay venues in the state

·
Premium Member
3,088 Posts
Blue Grass has it all. I feel BGSL is the premier Gun Club in KY. Elk Creek is a great SC facility.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Tron - I live about 10 minutes from Erlanger. Elk Creek is excellent for sporting clays. Bluegrass Sportsmens Club is excellent but it's about a 90 minute drive or more from Erlanger. Fairfield Sportsmen's Club is in Fairfield OH and it's about 45 minutes from Erlanger. My home club, Bob White Club, is about 25 minutes from Erlanger. We only have trap but if I'm available I'd be happy to host you and shoot some practice with you. PM sent.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike (ky4some) and his boy were kind enough to show me the Bob White Gun Club. What a nice facility! I only had time for a couple of rounds, but it's always great to see other clubs.

Thanks a lot Mike, it was great meeting you and your boy. I thinks that Son of yours has tremendous potential!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Tron , grew up 1 mile from Bob White club , been going there since I was 8 , where I first saw trapshooting at their turkey shoot , couldn't believe they could hit that thing and I couldn't hit the piece of paper sitting still across the pond . My dad said get away from that we can't afford that , I should have listened !!

·
Registered
313 Posts
It was great to meet Tron on Saturday. My son and I really enjoyed sharing our club with him and shooting a couple rounds. He was also kind enough to take a look at the pad adjuster on my son's BT-99 and make sure it's in the right spot. If I ever need stock work on on of our guns I know where it's going to!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts