Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On april 29th there will a benefit shoot in the name of Eric Weikum the proceeds of this shoot will go towards (The University Of Chicago Children's Hospital pediatric Hematology/Oncology) along with: (The ATA Hall Of Fame) "The Eric Weikum Schloarship Fund". There will be sielent auctions, raffle's, FOOD, etc.... along w/ a 50 bird calcutta 25 at 16 yards, 25 handicap the handicap is determined by score at 16yds w/ a plus 2 basis. minimum of 20yds. Any questions please contact me Frankie Bentley @ [email protected] or Ondrea Weikum @ [email protected] donations always appreciated, please make checks payable to:The Eric Weikum Benefit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes this will be held at downers grove i appoligize for no entering that in my thread. thank you for pointing that out. frankie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just show up hungry but we will be serving food after the event so bring money and an appetite.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will be signing up everybody as they come in so hopefully everybody will be signed up by 11 so we can start the auction as scheduled. The kitchen will be open till about the time we start the shoot hope to see everyone there. frankie

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Wish we could be there, but Leo is busy with a clinic. Hope you get a good bid on the autographed leather bag that Leo has donated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank's Carla so do I & thank's again to you & Loe for your donations they are greatly apperciated see you soon Frankie.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have just got some more donators Shane Nalor of Remington, Devon Harris of Federal, Recob, Diane Pennington of Mile High Shooting acc., Bruce Bowen, and of course Leo w/ a signed shooting bag thanks to all who have donated this will be a great shoot. Again the shoot will take place on April 29th at Downers Grove sportsmans club special event auction starts at 11am. There will will be food and other events going on so come out and have a great time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im sorry I regret to inform you that we do not have capabilities for internet access during the shoot. How ever if you would like to donate for ERIC WEIKUM BENEFIT you can go online to the downers grove sportsman club web site for info.

Thank you,
Frankie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright I misunderstood how you wanted to bid on the silent auction i will put a list of a majority of all the things going in the auction when i recieve a few more items so you can see them for your self alrightyand thanks again.

Frankie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.