Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evidently, it does not take much to entertain us or to post about a thread..

What a great place to be a part of.

I hope you do not need an example but we are like a bunch of nuts!!!

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Most of the people on this site will bend over backward to assist anyone with a shooting issue. In addition, after selling and buying a number of items, I have never been cheated or taken advantage of in any way. That says a lot for a bunch of people from all over the world, that don't know each other and may live 1000's of miles apart..

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Budsterxt:
Most of my friends are in the shooting sports. Most shooters I know are generous to a fault, willing to help another shooter, and are law abiding good citizens. Sure, like any other sport and in life, we have a few that don't fit into this category, but on a whole I will match the people in the shooting sports to any other sport bar none.
Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This thread was not intended to knock people that answer threads, just that the stuff we reply to just seems to entertain us, whether it is a recipe, lmao, or any other thing that we seem to post to.

I prolly could post a thread about "my dog crappin and what color is it" would get 20 replies ranging from what kind of dog is it to what does he normally eat.

Just saying it does not take much to entertain a trapshooter!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Good food, good targets and a couple of cold ones afterwards...now that's heaven. In the words of Mark Knopfler "in the meantime, I'm cleaning my gun..." and checking out TS.com.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
I bring along a button on a loop of string for when 7&1/2 or 8's doesn't do it.

People keep taking it from me. And they won't give it back.

HM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.