Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
It's kind of a shame (a mixed blessing so to speak) that some of the "Rubes" got bounced by the site owner/mod's as they were entertaining. Annoying yes, but entertaining nevertheless.

What I like it that no matter what gunning type question is asked, someone has a reasonable and valid answer....

This is a great site.

Curt

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
Curt that is some major sucking up. But if we didn't have each other to beat up on then pitty the poor skeet shooter.

Don

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Best place in the world. I miss some of the bounced posters, too. Even the liberal ones were kind of funny.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob and Martin...I was referring to TS.COM, not to life-in-general. I need my fuzzy slippers and coffee to enjoy the laughs, politics, and shooting stuff that I read.

Pheasantmaster is essential to my 3-D World.

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Ok here is a clue for you guys that have been regulated to "typican_man_space"
First check out the picture,second gather up ingredients,Coffee goes in the cup along with 1.5 oz of rt bottle 3/4 oz of lft bottle take one for you and one for the lady back to bed. Send the THANK YOU cards to my PM. Oh ya by the way my wife calls it "sweaty coffee".
<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00471.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
859 Posts
I enjoy the site and it is gratifying to know that I am so popular with the shooters who post here. Thanks to both of you.

Booger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.