Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was down at the grand last year I remember someone selling custom engraved wooden Clays. I would like to get one now and know of anyways I can get a hold of the man who makes them.

Thanks Trey

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
When I was down at the grand last year I remember someone selling custom engraved wooden Clays. I would like to get one now and know of anyways I can get a hold of the man who makes them.

Thanks Trey
Trey, I have several around here that were crafted by a Jeff Stiefvater from, I believe, from Beatrice , Nebraska. Sorry I don't remember the name of the business. Hope this may help.

Steve

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I do not know of "anyways" nor of anyway...... However, I do wish you success in finding them.They do, indeed, sound very interesting. I would love to see some.
M.D.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
He is in the same shop as J&J knives. He made one for me last year and did a very nice job.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have quite a few of them and I do have his contact info at home but unfortunately I am 400 miles away from it and will be for a couple weeks. If you do not get an answer, pm me in 2-3 weeks for a reminder and I can get it to you

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
The man with J&J is Mark Miles from Coulterville, IL

Give him a call at 618.317.2549 or 618.758.3266

He can fix you right up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts