Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just recieved this beautiful new engraved Silver Seitz. 35" barrel with Wilkinson/Silver-Seitz choke tubes. Adjustable rib. Turkish Walnut exhibition grade stock with fleur-de-lis checkering. Will send if you email the above address. Price on request by phone. 800-684-6329

Thanks, Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sooner or later I'll get the hang of posting pictures. I need to loose AOL anyway as I've heard they are not gun friendly. Will get photos up in a bit.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Getlemen,

There are no issues with this class of gun, if you want a barrel without tubes we will have one fitted in exchange. The gun comes with both triggers, pull and release. We have other stocks available in the same type of wood and/or we will cheerfully make a custom stock to your specs with the same grade of wood. Tell me what you want and anything within reason is certainly available. Yes, its expensive. No, not everyone can afford it. But then neither are Mercedes S-Class cars or Patek-Phillipe watches.

Thank you for the compliments on the engraving and the wood. Please feel free to call or email me if you have an interest in this or any Seitz gun. We have new and used in stock. Toll free 800-684-6329.

Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Holy crap that is a nice looking gun.

Bocephas, I'd rather SHOOT that gun than go to Hooters, but I'd rather go to Hooters than just look at it.

Give me a few more years and I might change my mind.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
chatbrat:

I got these from from out of cyber space I think it belongs to you.

<a href="http://photobucket.Com" target="_blank">
</a>

Ok if the first picture is to dark then here it is lighten up a little.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Foggy

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shooters,

thanks for the many emails regarding this gun. I will have it on display at the Southern Grand for those of you who are in attendance.

Thanks,

Bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.