Trapshooters Forum banner

@@ ENDED 2Auctions 4 Matthew Ranken [email protected]@

4999 Views 23 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  CharlieAMA
Up for auction is a beautiful Circassian walnut blank for the benefit of Larry's son Matthew Ranken who tragically lost his life in a car accident. All proceeds will go directly to Larry who will provide his address once the auction closes. The auction will run for 11 days and will end March 17th Sunday at 6pm est. the bidding will start at 50.00. Not only will you get a beautiful blank but you will also be doing an act of generosity that will be greatly appreciated. I feel very good about donating this blank knowing it is going to a good cause

That you all and bid with you're heart

Mark you're bids as Auction #1 for Circassian and Auction#2 for English

Sincerely

Doug

Wood Carving Wood stain woodworking

Wood

Up for auction is a beautiful English Walnut blank donated by Bobby Emrick of Scattergun stocks. Again all proceeds of these two auctions will go directly to Larry Ranken. Where else can you get a beautiful stock blank and help a fellow trapshooter in need at the same time. The memory and significance once the blank is transformed into a stock will last a lifetime.
These are two seperate auctions so bid on each one.

Please help us help a fellow trapshooter in his time of sorrow.

Wood

Wood Hardwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update March 10.

With 7 days remaining on this auction Shawn has the high bid of 500.00 for Auction #1 Circassian Walnut and George has the high bid for Auction #2 Of 280.00 for the English.

Keep the bids coming if only in 5.00 increments. Lets help a fellow trapshooter.

Thanks

Doug

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations robalpers for winning the Circassian and Gene for winning the English.

George will send address for Larry and once the funds arrive Bobby and I will send the blanks out.

Please send shipping info out to me thru a PM

Thanks again for you're generosity

Doug

Also a big thank you to David for keeping this at the top of the page.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.