Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Embroidered Shooting Shirts, Shell(Hull)Bags, Shooting Towels, Hats, Shooting Backpacks.

Check out my E-Bay store by clicking on the above E-bay web site.

If you don't see your size or color or what you are looking for just e-mail me or call me and I can probably make it for you.

LOOK AT THE NEW ITEMS "NECK GATORS" for those cold days

I do a lot of making items from phone calls to get the Shooter just what he or she wants.

I do a lot of women's shooting shirts because they are so hard to find.I make them from Women's shirts and not Men's shirts.

I also make shooter's captian Chair upholstery which is really neat for a Shooting Award or just for the Shooter.

Hoping to hear from you.

Fran

Shooting Shirts by Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all of you guys and gals who have been purchasing the Shooting Shirts and Shooting Accessories.

You will notice that my E-Bay Store changes almost daily as items are sold and new items are added.

I try to come up with designs that are different so you will be the only shooter on the range with a certian design on your shirt.

Also "THANKS" to all the shooters from overseas that have purchased my items on e-bay

If you don't see the Shirt, Shooting design ,color or size just e-mail me or call and I'll try to make what you would like.

Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Shooting Shirts, Shooting Towel and Shell bag are all a big hit at the Club.

I continually get asked "Where did I get them"

Every time I get asked, I give them your name on Trapshooters and E-Bay. I wish I had some of your business cards to hand out.

Keep up the good work.

Sharpshooter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.