Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooters, Get a new hat for the new season of shooting. I have all kinds of neat shooting hats that you won't find anywhere else.

Many of the hats are one of a kind, so probably no one else at the club will have the same hat.

If you don't see what you want ,just ask, I can probably make it.

Check out the hats on my E-bay store listed above.

Don't forget to look at the Shooting Towels, Empty Shell Bags , Shooting Shirts and other accessories.

Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
184 Posts
Can you get new era fitted caps to embroider?

If so, I'd like to purchase a black cap with the perazzi logo in red.

Also, what would the price be?

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Gll Sorry I don't have Kolar, They won't sell their design,because they have their own Company who makes their Hats and Shirts.

Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jordan,I can get the new era fitted hats and I can embroider the Perazzi Logo in red on it. The cost will be $18.00 for the hat and $5.35 for shipment.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you want me to go ahead with the order. I can accept payment through Paypal or Check made out to Fran Murphy

Thanks for your interest

Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would like to know how much a plain black cap would be with LJUTIC in red on it.I really don't care for the ones that have what looks like the American Flag being blown apart on it. Thanks, Wayne

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wayne, Sorry, but Ljutic will not sell me their Design Logo because they have their own company that makes their Hats and Shirts.

None of my hats have the American Flag being blown apart. These hats are Patrotic Hats and Support our Troops Hats and are intended to be just that.

Sorry you got the wrong impression of them.

Fran

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.