Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a picture of Eli with his brothers and sister after receiving a reloader from all the good folks here on trapshooters.com. Donations received from you all have led up to this picture showing young shooters in front of what I can only assume to be their reloading 'home'. I'm particularly fond of that front stoop. And notice there's enough room under the house for some of my relatives to live.

upload_2016-9-24_8-48-30.png

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Just Fine Joe. Good Job, that feeling you get by helping others is well worth the effort, and can be Habit Forming. Thanks for Your time Joe. I'm sure the boys will appreciate that jester for the rest of their lives.I think the world could use more jesters of Kindness.
Thanks Joe, and it looks like a Great place to live.
Brent

·
Registered
18,754 Posts
Gunny, -I- am a jester. Joe makes gestures. I am often kind with my jests, always well intended. But I often make obscene gestures.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Flash, Thanks for the correction. It's still early for me, waiting on some coffee, but I hope that Joe will understand my grammatical error. Seems to me that Your not the only one here who is a Jester.LOL

·
Registered
18,754 Posts
Gunny, having served with and long communicated with another Gunny ( Hollis Ferguson ) who broke every spell-check program invented by man, I just find it funny that neither of you do well in the spelling department. But I would be willing to bet large sums that in-person commo is pretty damn good.

Chain yanker in Chief,
Don T

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. It is fun to help folks get started reloading. I've learned so much about the machines and the pictures are the best part of it all.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Thanks guys, the kids were excited when it showed up. The picture was taken in front of the cabin my dad built several years ago. We live a crossed the road from my folks. The reloader is in the shop where we have some "lectricity", but poor lighting for a photo!

Reactions: PTDriver

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Smokintom Your a Good Guy tooooooo.. Thank You.. And anyone else who pitched in on Joes project, Thank You...But I think it's safe to say that the Racoon Man did All the work.....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Joe,

At the club in Naperville does anybody ever say "hey Joe where you goin with that gun in your hand?" Always wanted to use that line once.

Anyway I have a MEC to donate to your cause, needs a bottle may need some fine tuning. You're in Naperville and I'm in Batavia so pm me your address and I'll drop it off to your front porch.

mec pic.jpg

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dcals left a nice Jr on my front stoop yesterday. It will be a great machine for some young shooter. Thank you sir. Life is grand!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I sent him somthing that everybody else can also. A check.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts