Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No way I can vote for crooked Hillary but I also think Trump is a big embarrassment and a bit looney. I think I will sit this one out. The Republicans missed a big chance to re-gain the White House if they would have had a decent candidate.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
You sitting it out is the same as voting for the Hildabeast.
One huge reason NOT to give even one vote to Hillary is the Supreme Court appointment(s) the next president will be able to make. You KNOW what Hillary will do. That will affect your life, your kids lives, your grandkiddos lives, your great grandkiddos lives and on and on!

YOU KNOW WHO HILLARY WILL APPOINT!
TAKE THE TIME AND VOTE FOR TRUMP!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I think that everyone should vote. I'm not trying to criticize you, but we already have low voter turn out in the US. It also says to politicians that whatever demographic you represent, does not matter.

I think you have three choices that will be on all ballots in all 50 states. Choose the one that best represents your ideals, even if they do not represent all of them.

·
Registered
29,326 Posts
Remember you sat out the election after Hillary appoints 3-4 Supreme Court Justices who thinks like she does......or worse. We can blame you for that.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Many people of good moral character sat out the last couple of elections, because they did not want to vote for the lesser of evils. That is how we got obummer...TWICE. We have seen the damage that has done. If they all do the same, you can figure the results.

People with combat experience understand the advantage of taking out the biggest enemy first so you can buy time to deal with the lesser enemy.

I think Trump is trainable. His business success is from picking the best in the business to run things. If he does the same for the cabinet and the court we will be in better shape than anything possible with the other side. Don't forget, he is a businessman, with his own skin in the game. She does not have a single thing she did not swindle from taxpayers.

We are fighting for what is left of a great country. I recommend acting accordingly.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I don't think I'll be setting out any election but this guy has less than 99 days to tell/convince me how or what his plan is to back up all his talk. Primary is over. Convention is over. Start talking about how and what is getting to get done. Quit the daily embarrassment, adult ADD antics and buffoonery. Time to get to work. Maybe spend less time tweeting and start picking up on some history and social studies tutoring in his spare time.

·
Registered
29,326 Posts
Choosing the lessor of two evils has been a part of politics since the beginning.

Reactions: CharlieAMA

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Listen up.Hillary is a Democrat. You can not be a Christian and be a Democrat. George Washington said ( take God out of government and you will no longer have a country. ) If people understand how things are now with the Democrats rejecting Christianity we are about to lose our country and freedom. If Hitlery is elected the judges she appoints will steal the lives from your family. I'm not a bible thumper and don't go to church regular. But with the upbringing in school,with parents, and commonsense people it's pretty obvious where this country went wrong and we are only going to get this one chance to bring it back. Trump is more a type of person who talks like the guys in a factory eating lunch on a bench using colorful words that the average hard working man expresses all day long. I would say 95% of working people can relate to the words of Trump. So man up people and get some balls.

·
Premium Member
18,255 Posts
More BS. That photo of him looks to be staged. No hearing or eye protection.
Dictator unarmed.jpeg

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'm a blue collar working stiff in the muck and myer every day. I have nothing in common with that political bozo. He's never walked a day in my shoes. I've never walked a day in his. How I connect with the other half is every once and awhile I buy a copy of the Sporting Journal just to see how the other half lives.

We as a nation need to get back on track. Let's face it he comes off at times to have the intelligence of a nine year old. I know my 10 year old grandson has at least a shoe up on him in common sense area.

Trump in a figure head capacity.......as long as he surrounds himself with respectable and competent party members things might be ok. These people would have to want to work with him. Take Hillary out of the equation, he's got to clean his act up a bit. Start putting on a better show. His current gig is not gonna do it. It's not too late for him. Debates will be coming up. He's got to pull it together. Dancing around things there and not having facts could eat him up.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Republicans are being set up to lose another election and the dems keep using the same plays and create the same dog and pony show over and over.

Honestly I am tired of waiting for the Republicans to smarten up to the Left's tactics and tired of the Dems rewriting memory, history and filling the gaps with lies. (and the Republican Fools hop on the Democratic band wagon.)

The after work news show doesn't get the messaging across only the sensationalism capitalized on by the Dems. This is what people remember when they go to the polls and the Dems play to it.

For example:

Military mom booed at Mike Pence rally in Nevada

Hillary is going to town on this because of the Benghazi mom. All it takes is one Hillary plant in the audience.

Even though Trump praised the American soldier 's service whose parents are stuck on race/ religion and not National security on Saturday-- and here it is Tuesday and no one heard that part of what Trump said.

Quite honestly, if the soldier wasn't Muslim (he may have been a mercenary, the military has many) we probably would not hear anything of an American soldier dying and a great sacrifice from the Dems.
What greater sacrifice and courage than the men of Benghazi?

The Kahn parent's should find comfort in that they know the how and why their son died.

It's only gotten bigger politically for the Dems.

·
Registered
29,326 Posts
And that mom that was booed was not booed because her son was in the military, it was because she made a comment/question about Trump the crowd did not like. When are people going to start separating actions from position?

Reactions: JohnStefanowicz

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I think she was booed because the crowd thought she was a shill for Hillary or uninformed and barking up the wrong tree. Trump praised Kahn on Saturday of last week.

Donald Trump on Khizr Khan's speech: 'I'd like to hear his wife say something' - CNNPolitics.com
REPUBLICANS DID NOT READ THIS:

Quote from the article above:

"Trump, in a statement released Saturday by his campaign, called Capt. Khan "a hero to our country and we should honor all who have made the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country safe."
He argued that the "radical Islamist terrorists who killed him and the attempts by such people to enter the United States and "do us further harm" represent the "real problem."

1 - 20 of 40 Posts